Becoming a SIGSOFT member is easy and provides valuable benefits. Join ACM and SIGSOFT now and you will have the following benefits:
- Member benefits:
- Bi-monthly newsletter, Software Engineering Notes in combined hardcopy and electronic format. SEN contains member-submitted articles as well as regular columns including the popular forum, "Risks to the Public."
- Discounted registration at conferences and workshops that are sponsored, co-sponsored or in cooperation with SIGSOFT.
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) are available as a Member Plus package.
- Community benefits:
- Networking and leadership opportunities through participation in SIGSOFT events.
- Stimulating interaction among practitioners, researchers, and educators through SIGSOFT events.
- Representing software engineers to professional, legal, and political entities.
- Opportunities to serve as a volunteer in various capacities in relation to SIGSOFT activities.
- Fostering professional development of software engineers through participation in the Computing Curriculum for Software Engineering Steering Committee.
- Providing assistance to graduate students presenting papers at SIGSOFT-sponsored conferences via the Conference Attendance Program for Students grants.
Here are the current annual rates in US dollars:
- SIGSOFT membership (ACM Member and non-member): $25
- SIGSOFT membership (ACM Student Member and non-ACM student member): $12
- ACM Professional Membership ($99) and SIGSOFT ($25): $124
- ACM Professional Membership ($99), SIGSOFT ($25) and ACM Digital Library ($99): $223
- ACM Student Membership ($19) and SIGSOFT ($12): $31
- Software Engineering Notes only: $35
- Expedited Air for Communications of the ACM (outside North America): $50
- SIGSOFT Member Plus Package (in addition to SIGSOFT membership):
- ICSE Proceedings: International Conference on Software Engineering (April): $30
- Expedited Air (outside North America): $20
For further information read also: